Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Shake it UP!


SHAKE it UP!
Let me tell you about one of my favorite healthy lifestyle ideas that keeps me not only FIT but feeling great.  I LOVE integrating veggie/fruit shakes into my everyday diet.  I find that it's a great way to make sure I'm getting all my fruits and veggies in for the day.  Having a smoothie is also a perfect way to substitute a breakfast, lunch or dinner.  This may come in handy after you had a long night or drinking alcohol or eating foods that aren't the most nutritious! My awesome mom and dad gave my husband and I the Health Master blender for Christmas a couple years ago and it's been a go to meal maker in our house ever since.  I found that this machine is great and you can make anything from shakes to dip or even soup in it :)  However, it can be a little pricey which is why I want to acknowledge that you can make a shake in a regular $40 blender too! ... it just may not last as long!
Below is the link to the blender I use :
http://www.myhealthmaster.com

I also love to add Blenditup Protein+ Smoothie Mix to my shakes.  Its 100%vegan and it uses protein from organic vegetables such as Soybean Quinoa to fuel your drink.  With just 2 scoops your smoothie is stocked up with 14 g of protein.  It also supplies you with a healthy does of Amino Acids and Vitamins.  Oh and its gluten free ! 
Check it out for yourself https://blenditup.com

Tips with making smoothies:
Keep it super healthy by putting more vegetables in it than fruits! 
Check out this website for A-Z help on making some super invigorating smoothies :)
http://drinks.seriouseats.com/2013/08/protips-smoothies-without-recipes-better-texture-ingredients-equipment-advice.html



No comments:

Post a Comment